Sunday, April 3, 2011

M73 + ' High Notes'.

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick Sunday post from me today.

For this Manicure I used:

- La Femme Beauty - Pink cream polish.
- La Femme Beauty - Lilac cream polish.
- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
- Konad Special Black Polish.


I love how smoothly this image transferred onto my nails, also it is defiantly a 'Stand out'
image - which i love =).

I'm not normally a 'Pink and Purple' girl - however I love how this looks with a Matte finish.

I'm also very happy with how these La Femme Beauty polishes apply, considering you can pick them up from Ebay for next to nothing =).


For reviewing the Konad M73 image plate i used:

- China Glaze - Wagon Trail.
- Konad Special White Polish.

This plate is very cute yet versatile ..I'm not sure how I feel about the image on my thumb, yet .. I think for me to fully get on board with the image i may need to do a layering manicure - Ill add this to my 'manicure' to do list lol =).

I hope you all had a great weekend!

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here

/Hugs