Saturday, April 23, 2011

M62 + M79 + Easter Egg Nails!

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick post from me today.

I really wanted to show you this cute Easter manicure I did for you guys today.

I'm going to be up front and say its not my design. I was goggling Easter manicures for inspiration, whilst drinking my morning coffee *hmm!* and came across this Easter Egg Design.
I immediately loved it. I wanted to try something similar - but instead of using white - I used yellow.

For this manicure I used :

- M62.
- M79.
- Models Own - Lemon Meringue.
- Models Own - Pastel Pink.
-Rimmel London -Matte Finish.
- Special Konad Green Polish.

(all pictures can be enlarged)

I love how this turned out -Its very cute and girly!.

I love Pastel colours at the moment =).


It's pretty mind boggling to think that I now have 444 followers - Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following me!- I love you all to bits! =).

When I hit 500 followers I will be arranging another give-away to show my appreciation =).

I hope you have a great day!

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here.

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!

P.S I hope you enjoy Nick Pitera's new video - I think its amazing!