Friday, April 8, 2011

My April Haul + A *Lovely* Swap!

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick **Happy** post from me!.

After wanting these plates since i first time i saw them...they are finally mine!.

They can join my HB 21- 40 Plate collection!...Damn i need a new plate storage system now =-/.

I ordered the HB plate Series :

-Plates 1-20
-Plates 41 -60
-Plates 001-003

....recently from Cute Nails .... And they arrived today!

The Parcel contained 43 stunning new plates *Drool*!.

All pictures can be enlarged.

Here are HB plates 1-20...So many new images!...I cant wait to try them all!

There have been a lot of grumbles about this collection , because the images are too large.. however - you know me I'll fully review every image on each plate, to let you girlie's know exactly what your getting for your money- if you ever decide you want this stunning collection.

Here are plates 41 -60 =).

And here are plates HB001-003 ...these are so adorable!
If i didn't have a wide selection of plates before these arrived...i defiantly do now!...I'm overflowing with plates lol.

Omg....look at the little bag the plates arrived in!...how cute is this!.

*Yum yum....i smell new plates!*

...Damn i really do have enough plates now to keep me busy....why oh why do i want more lol!.

I'm very exited by the presentation and quick delivery i got by Cute Nails .

Once Ive finished testing the Delaney series - ill move straight onto these babies!...Unless i get restless.. lol.

Ooo as well as getting my HB parcel.... I also got this package from the lovely Thriszha at Fab Ur Nails - Thank you so much Sweetie!

I love everything that you sent me!.

She sent me:

- the Disney Fauxnad.
- Plates A03, H19, H20, H25 & H30.
- Elianto - Racing Green.
- 2 Etude House polishes.
- A 'The Face Shop' polish.
- A 'Allue' Polish.
- A 'Bobbie' Polish.
- A 'San San' Nail polish.
- And some Decals!.

*I'm so happy!, i hope you enjoy the package i sent you sweetie!*

Thanks for reading girlie's.

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.