Monday, April 25, 2011

Fauxnad H21 + ' Cars ! '

Hey Ladies!

I'm in a 80s mood today =).

This has so far involved me listening to classics from the 80s and watching classic movies, like the Labyrinth and 3 Men and a Little Baby .

I love being a 80's child =).

I then got Gary Newman's song - Cars stuck in my head eventually - and new what Manicure it was time for!.

I was sent a selection of plates to review for Tracey from the Ebay shop Merci-My-Darling.

One of the plates in this set was the lovely H21 Plate.

(All images can be enlarged.)

I came up with this manicure using the H21 Plate:

I also used :

- M79 - For the clouds.
- BM01 - For the Sun.
- H21 - For the car.
- Models Own - Blue Feeling.
- fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners - For the Grass effect.
- Konad Special Red & White Polish.
- Black Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish.

Here is the stunning plate.

I love how unique this plate is - I cant think of any plates out there with a Car or an Ant on it.
(Please let me know if there is so I can edit this).

It is a bargain for £2.99 =).

For testing the H21 plate i used:

- Models Own - Lemon Meringue.
- Models Own - Jade stone.
- Konad Special Red, Blue, Black & Green Polish.

I love the ants on the leafs - Its so cute! =).

I'm in love with this plate - It is a 'most have' for anybody who loves 'Strange/Different' plates.

Its stamps beautifully =).

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here.

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!