Sunday, April 10, 2011

HB01 + ' 'Teddy Bears! '

Hey Ladies

I was looking through my image plates this morning and my HB01 plate just stole my attention immediately.

I love how cute it is...and I'm eager to try these new plates out.

Before you read any further...can i just ramble on by saying how 'Super impressed i am with these plates...I think its love - they are JUST prefect'.

Here's what i came up with:

For this manicure i used:

- La Femme Beauty - Lime cream.
- La Femme Beauty - Ice Blue Cream.
- Rimmel London - Matte Finish.
- Essence Black Nail Art Stampy Polish.
- Some Rhinestones.

...I do love pastel colours with a Matte Finish =).
...

Edit* Ive been asked where i brought these polishes - You can buy the polishes i used from here

Here is the 'Fantastic' HB01 'Teddy Bear' Plate!.

For swatching this plate i used:

- San San - Red Gleam Polish.
- Konad Special White Polish.

Ive tried to capture each swatch picture with and without flash to attempt to show you each image .

*Apologies for any sloppy applications of polish! - i was just to eager to swatch this plate!*



Zomg how cute is every image!...i love all these bears!!!..especially the bear holding the heart -So Cute!.

I'm so amazed with how good this plate is.

The engravings are perfect - and each image stamped perfectly =).

I love all the individual details on each bear...And...did i tell you all that i love this plate lol!

I love the honey bear!.

I was hesitant about getting these plates because a lot of the reviews mention that each image is too large- however, I didn't find these images too big for my fingers .

For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here

Thanks for reading this, i hope you all enjoyed your weekend =)

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.