Saturday, April 16, 2011

HB04 + 'Sparkly Green Lizards'

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick post from me today.

For this Manicure i used my HB04 Plate.

I also used:

- Elianto - Racing Green Polish
- Konad Special White Polish.

The Elianto - Racing Green Polish is Amazing!

Its a gorgeous green (with a hint of Teal) polish with gold flecks in it.

This isn't a ' in your face' Manicure from me - However i actually like how it turned out!..Its not too overpowering =).


Here is the lovely HB04 plate.


For swatching the HB04 plate i used:

- Avon Matte - Red Velvet.
-Konad Special White Polish.

Ive tried to capture each swatch picture with and without flash to attempt to show you each image .

*Apologies for any sloppy applications of polish! - i was just to eager to swatch this plate!*

Im loving these HB1-HB20 plates - the engravings are perfect.

I had Zero Problems whilst stamping these images.

If you love lizards - There is defiantly a variety of images you can select from on this plate, or even if your not a Lizard fan - its nice to try something different once in a while.


For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here.

To all those that would like to help me in the Monster Bundle Competition please click Here - Many thanks in advance.

P.S Message me if you have a entry up - ill help you out also =).

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!