Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monster Bundle Competition + Another Teaser!

Hey Ladies!

There is 2 days remaining for the Monster Bundle competition.

If you'd like the opportunity to help me win these plates , so that i can review them on my blog.

Then you can go to my link and give my picture the "THUMBS UP".

Votes can be given once a day.

All votes are much appreciated =).

P.S Message me if you have a entry up - ill help you out also =).


The countdown for the New Monster Bundle plates is nearly over =) .

I cant wait to get my hands on these plates.

The first Monster Bundle set got me hooked on stamping - so i have high expectations for the new plates =).

Here is a new ( See above)..and probably last teaser from Monster bundle before the plates go on sale on the 25th April 2011.
( But I'm not 100% on this date - However Monster bundle have kept using this date throughout there Face book fan page ,so I'm 99% happy that this is the date =).

Monster Bundle have said on Face book that - the plates will be $21.99, similar in pricing to their 21 piece set.

Good luck to all that have entered this competition girlie's!

/Hugs!