Friday, April 22, 2011

HB38 + ' Find the Hidden Easter Eggs '

Hey Ladies

I decided to try something a little different for you guys today.

I decided to use fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners , and see how they preformed.

(All pictures can be enlarged)

For this Manicure i used:

- Models Own - Fuzzy Peach.
- Rimmel London -Matte Coat.
- A selection of colours from my 48 , fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners.
- HB38.
- Konad Special White Polish.

I forgot to take a picture before i stamped - which was a shame =(.

To achieve this look I painted my nails with Models Own - fuzzy Peach and applied a Matte coat.
I then Used the following liners (in the order I used them):

- Yellow , Light Green, Dark Green (Olive), Light Blue, Purple , Dark Green (Olive) ,Yellow.

- I finished my crazy experiment using a White liner to create a speckled affect =).

Here is the box that my fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners came in.

Here is a picture of all the 48 - fraulein 38 Nail Art Liners contained in the presented box.

Colours included in this set includes:

Dark red, Brown, Magenta, Red, Pink, Pinky, Milky pink, Plum, Thistle, Metallic purple, Dark green, Glitter blue, Purple blue, Metallic Blue, Metallic dodger blue, Metallic pale purple, Glitter blue, Glitter yellow, Glitter gold, Glitter silver green, Blue, Metallic Ocean Blue, Green, Olive, Dark olive green, lic green, Light green, Pale, Metallic light green, White, Black, Silver, Glitter silver, Glitter gold, Orange, Metal gold, Light orange, Metallic yellow, ellow, Banana mike, Glitter violet red, Honeydew mike, Glitter purple, Glitter red, Glitter light violet red, Glitter orange, Glitter green, Mango.

All are in beautiful glass bottles.

This set is not bad for £ 23.99 =).

I'm very happy that i got these liners - they are great!.

For swatching the HB38 plate i used:

- Models Own - Lemon Meringue.
- Rimmel London -Matte Coat.
- Black Essence Nail art Stampy Polish.

* Apologies for the sloppy Application of paint*

I wanted to share the cutest video on Youtude with you guys.

It never fails to cheer me up!

/Enjoy!



For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here.

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates and polishes. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested