Friday, April 15, 2011

Disney Fauxnad + Mickey Mouse!

Hey Ladies

Sorry for my lack of posts this week .. I've spent what feels like an eternity in bed =-/ .

I think Ive finally shifted this nasty Flu *Bounce*.. Even though it totally ruined my birthday which was yesterday =-/.

So now I'm feeling 80% better .... I feel its time i showed you my Mickey Mouse Manicure!.

For this i used:

- Disney Fauxnad CG-06.
- W7's Neon Yellow & Neon Pink.
- BM20 ( For the Background ).
- Models Own - Jade stone ( For the Background ).
- Konad Special Purple Pastel Polish ( For the Background ).
- Essence Nail Art Black Stampy Polish.

This was my first time using the W7 polishes and i am very happy with the result!.

When i first got my W7 polishes in the post - i actually thought someone had sent me OPI's by error - as the bottle is very similar.

The consistency of these polishes were perfect. With some Neon colors I've used in the past I've found them to be gloppy or streaky - however I didn't have that experience (luckily) with these polishes.

i will defiantly have to invest in more of the range in the future =), I brought them from Here.

I'm so Happy with How this turned out! . .I love EVERYTHING Disney related!

I decided to use the BM20 plate at the last minute - I'm so glad i used it - as it adds some extra 'Disney magic' to this Manicure.

Here is a 'Before' i stamped Mickey on my nails picture.

I got this Disney Fauxnad from a swap with the lovely Thriszha..but I spent ages looking for it! (too long to dare mentioning ) - As it's extremely rare.

However.. Hope is not all lost - I have found a similar plate on a Ebay from Merci My Darling (See plate below).

I've used this Ebay shop in the past to get those Designer *Yummy* plates - That everyone loved!.

If you get a chance check out Tracey's shop, Its a Gigantic treasure chest- full of loads of interesting nail plates, nail art essentials & cosmetics!.


For all those that yet haven't entered my first giveaway - you can enter by clicking Here.

To all those that would like to help me in the Monster Bundle Competition please click Here - Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates and polishes. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested.