Saturday, April 23, 2011

Swap + 'The Cutest Decals ever!'

Hey Ladies

Here's a quick **Happy** post from me!.

I recently did a swap with the lovely Diana - If your not following her blog already- then immediately check it out.

I love Diana's blog all her designs are fantastic!.

Since finding her blog I've admired/Loved her decal nail art.
I recently plucked up the courage to ask her if she sales them - and a swap was agreed =)!.

Here are my lovely new decals! - I cant wait to try them out!

There are some :

- My Little Mermaid.
- Snow White.
- Alice and Wonderland.
- Beauty and the Beast.
- Cinderella.
- Sleeping beauty.
- Disney Princess decals!

How Fab do they all look.

The lovely Diana also gave me some super cute *practise* spare decals - including care bears and cup cakes!.

One of the spare decals included a Black Cat!.

I have my own little * Mischievousness* black cat -so I'm defiantly going to use this first to practise with =).

I'm very excited about trying these decals out.

How fantastic do they look!.

For all those that yet haven't entered my first give-away - you can enter by clicking Here.

Thanks for reading this =).

/Hugs!.